The Grand Story Volume 1 places us in the time and culture of the mighty Egyptian Empire during the life of Moses. From his protected state as a babe floating alone in the Nile River to the triumphant Exodus across the Red Sea from slavery to freedom, we will live with Moses and his people. There is so much to learn from contrasting the Egyptian beliefs and their gods with the God of the Bible.
The Grand Story is a comprehensive study of the many little stories of history. Through the use of the Word of God, “living books”, and a narrative story-telling format, the student is drawn into the time period being studied. In each volume the students will encounter the trustworthy God who is sovereign over the Past, the Present, and the Future.
Complete Collection Includes:
- The Grand Story Volume 1: The Egyptian Empire syllabus (Quine)
- Journal of Redemption: The Egyptian Empire (Quine)
- Ancient Egyptians and their Neighbors (Broida)
- Boy of the Pyramids (Jones)
- Exodus (Wildsmith)
- God's Names (Michael)
- The Golden Goblet (McGraw)
- How the Bible Came to Us (Doney)
- A Cry from Egypt (Auer)
$156.50 Regular Price